Not all problems can, or should, be solved in court. Some issues can be resolved by the passage of legislation, persuasion of policymakers, or the appealing of administrative decisions.
Examples of such services provided by the firm include:
- Drafting of legislation that has passed multiple legislatures;
- Testifying before legislative committees;
- Appearing before city councils;
- Appearing before bodies that govern professionals;
- Appealing administrative decisions by state agencies;
- Obtaining information through public records requests;
- Representing clients before the Ethics Board;
- Advising clients on campaign finance and formation and governance of non-profit entities that address public policy.